Enhance decking boards are scalloped, making them as lightweight as lumber—without the extra work. This long-lasting decking requires little upkeep and comes in seven colors.
No outdoor living space is complete without a railing that perfectly captures its surroundings. Enhance decks, mix and match with all of our Trex railing lines, allowing you to create a completely custom look.
Enhance decking uses 95% recycled plastic and reclaimed wood, and is backed by our 25-Year Limited Residential Fade & Stain Warranty.
- The beauty of wood with the ease of composite
- Made of high-performance composite for durability; won’t rot, warp or splinter, unlike wood
- Protective outer shell resists fading and staining; no sanding or painting required
- Quality low-maintenance material; cleans easily with soap and water
- Easy-to-build decking; no specialty tools required
- Lightweight scalloped profile for easy handling
- Made of 95% recycled materials, with a low carbon footprint
- Backed by 25-year Limited Residential and Fade & Stain warranties
- Available in grooved-edge boards for our hidden deck fasteners or square-edge for traditional installation
- Made in the USA
Please call us for the latest prices. We would be glad to confirm your order and to make payment arrangements. Orders can be shipped direct to your home or jobsite. Please phone or email if you have freight questions. Call for pricing and availability. 1-877-203-2004
1', 12', 16', 20'
TENSILE STRENGTH 25.8 MPa (Standard: ASTM D638-14)
FLEXURAL STRENGTH 36.4Mp (Standard: ASTM D790-10)
FLEXURAL MODULUS 3680Mpa (Standard: ASTM D790-10)
IMPACT STRENGTH 88.46/m (Standard: ASTM D4812-11)
SHORE HARDNESS D65 (Standard: ASTM D2240-05)
WATER ABSORPTION 0.59%(Standard: ASTM D570-98)
THERMAL EXPANSION 32.08 x10-6 (Standard: ASTM D696-08)
SLIP RESISTANT R11 (Standard: DIN 51130:2014)
Please Call For Pricing
Armadillo Lifestyle Composite Decking is the ultimate choice for a low maintenance, high performance, long-lasting deck. Armadillo composite decking is wrapped on all four sides with a polyethylene protective shell to create a natural wood grain finish and protect against fading, weathering, stains, mold, and mildew. Available in three new stunning colors: Campfire, Smoke, and Walnut.
This company has been offering composite decking since 1996, which means they have a long trajectory of making high-performance, low-maintenance, eco-friendly outdoor living products. With quality features, such as 95% recycled materials, deep wood grain, and more than a dozen colors to choose from, this is a great choice for decking. It is fade resistant, scratch, and splint proof, mold and mildew resistant, and resists termites. They offer a 25 Limited Residential Fade and Stain Warranty and have low-maintenance and innovative options for railings, lighting, steel deck framing, and more.
Call for pricing and availability. 1-877-203-2004
- Reversible Deck
- Elastic surface
- Temperature controlled
- 25 Years Limited Guarantee