Trex Transcend® Composite Decking
Stunning Color Options
Transcend comes in eight multi-tonal monochromatic colors: Havana Gold, Island Mist, Lava Rock, Spiced Rum, Tiki Torch, Gravel Path, Rope Swing, and Vintage Lantern. Find the perfect fit for your deck with our Trex Color Selector.
Transcend decking uses 95% post-consumer plastic film and reclaimed wood, and is backed by our 25-Year Limited Residential and Fade & Stain warranties.
Fade-, Stain-, Scratch- & Mold-Resistant
Transcend decking maintains its vibrant color and luxurious finish—come scorching sun or red-wine spill—thanks to its unyielding shell protection. (Not to mention simple soap-and-water cleanup.)
- Elevated aesthetics paired with the highest level of performance
- Luxurious multi-tonal grain pattern inspired by exotic wood
- Made of quality composite for durability; won’t rot, warp or splinter
- Protective outer shell resists fading, stains and scratches; no sanding or painting required
- Low-maintenance material; cleans easily with soap and water
- Solid profile for unlimited design possibilities; sturdy enough to handle curves
- Made of 95% recycled materials, with a low carbon footprint
- Backed by 25-year Limited Residential and Fade & Stain warranties
- Available in grooved-edge boards designed for our hidden deck fasteners or square-edge boards for traditional installation
- Made in USA
Please call us for the latest prices. We would be glad to confirm your order and to make payment arrangements. Orders can be shipped direct to your home or jobsite. Please phone or email if you have freight questions. Call for pricing and availability. 1-877-203-2004
TENSILE STRENGTH 25.8 MPa (Standard: ASTM D638-14)
FLEXURAL STRENGTH 36.4Mp (Standard: ASTM D790-10)
FLEXURAL MODULUS 3680Mpa (Standard: ASTM D790-10)
IMPACT STRENGTH 88.46/m (Standard: ASTM D4812-11)
SHORE HARDNESS D65 (Standard: ASTM D2240-05)
WATER ABSORPTION 0.59%(Standard: ASTM D570-98)
THERMAL EXPANSION 32.08 x10-6 (Standard: ASTM D696-08)
SLIP RESISTANT R11 (Standard: DIN 51130:2014)
TIMBERTECH PRO® - Composite Decking
Terrain Collection®The traditional hues in the PRO Terrain Collection range from solid to moderately varied and create a timeless look with a complex, rugged wood grain pattern designed to camouflage everyday wear and tear. Design your space with practical, scalloped decking that’s the perfect combination of value and performance.
Please Call For Pricing
Armadillo Lifestyle Composite Decking is the ultimate choice for a low maintenance, high performance, long-lasting deck. Armadillo composite decking is wrapped on all four sides with a polyethylene protective shell to create a natural wood grain finish and protect against fading, weathering, stains, mold, and mildew. Available in three new stunning colors: Campfire, Smoke, and Walnut.
- High resistant boards
- Ground guard
- 25 Years Limited Guarantee
Well above industry standards, Barcelona’s cutting-edge PVC boards are crafted with incredible precision and impeccably designed. Comprised of some of the world’s best decking material, Barcelona is as resilient as the city it is named after.
- Long lifespan
- Low moulding shrinkage
- Resistant to environmental stress cracking
- Reversible boards
- Color variation on every board