DeckWise Ipe Oil Hardwood Deck Finish is an oil-based natural wood finish and protectant. Enhance the beauty of your hardwood deck and protect it from damaging sun UV, harsh , toxic mold and mildew at the same time. It is specifically formulated to protect as well as preserve the natural beauty of exterior hardwood decks. This finish is not just for use on deck boards; it penetrates into the densest hardwood fences and wood railings as well.
IPE oil works with all Brazilian hardwoods and American hardwood products. Deckwise does not recommend use with soft woods. The exception to that is Cedar decking. DeckWise Ipe Oil is compatible with softwood Cedar, however it may require more than one coat. Ipe Oil is not for use with yellow pine.
DeckWise Ipe Oil is a low-odor low VOC formula comes in a natural transparent tone to enhance the appearance of any hardwood species, and the Ipe Oil Hardwood Deck Finish formula contains Transoxide pigments which provide added grain enhancement. Ipe Oil is easy-to-use with three simple steps: 1. Clean and Brighten the deck surface and let dry 2. Apply Ipe Oil Hardwood deck finish 3. Wipe any excess Ipe Oil
Not available for sale in California SCAQMD Jurisdiction, LA-Eastern, LA-Western, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.
- 1 gallon – covers approximately 300 sq. ft.
- For use on Ipe, Tigerwood, Cumaru and other exotic hardwoods on decking, railing, fences, outdoor furniture and all other exterior wood surfaces
- Also compatible with American hardwood products
- Exceptional penetration
- Transparent Natural with UV barrier protection
- Reduces chances of warps and cracks
- Natural grain enhancement
- VOC Compliant: Less than 250 grams per liter
Would you like to talk to a hardwood decking specialist? We would love to help you 1.877.203.2004